Join the Cubicles & Christ Community! A private FaceBook group where we can share, learn and pray!Misty Tippen is a busy wife, mom of three and making things happen in a management role for a national retailer, and she takes her Jesus serious. In this episode, Misty shares:
The Esther Moments in Her Career:
- Identifying with Esther’s reluctance to be bold – a co-warrior with God. Knowing when to act; the beauty of seeing other doors open as we walk by faith in the workplace.
- Believing that God has us exactly where He wants us to be. He’s only asking us to do what is necessary in that moment.
- Keeping our mind stayed on Jesus
- The beauty of starting your work day with praise and worship music
- Have a scripture or devotional that you read - be intentional about how you start your day
- Allows you to see God working supernaturally
- Being able to connect faith to faith with other Believers
- Seeing God in even the grumpy coworkers
Connect with Misty on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/misty-baker-tippen
Share your journey towards spiritual authenticity and receive Kelley's FREE eBook, Network with Purpose: How to Grow Your Career and Know Your Calling when you participate in Kelley's 4-minute Faith & Career Integration Survey.
Have a question about being spiritually authentic at work? Send your questions or comments to Kelley Johnson via email@example.com.